Saturday, April 14, 2007

What's Your Chances Of Winning Powerball?

I've just visited yet another website which suggests, with countless figures and computations, that the chances of winning lotto are less than being hit by a bus.

Sometimes I laugh at these statements. Sometimes I argue back. Sometimes I despair for the gullible people who read these statements without giving it any thought.

You see, all you have to do is visit each and every one of the 428,250 people who last week won a prize in Powerball.

Ask them whether these statistics apply to them.

"Did these odds stop you from winning?" They'll laugh in your face while getting on the phone to their local car dealer to order a new Caddy.

Look... nearly HALF A MILLION PEOPLE WON last week!

So who's right?

Wouldn't that encourage you to get started on Powerball with my PowerSpread System right away? If not, just ask a winner what they think you should do!

Didn't win? You need my PowerSpread System.
Spread the word...click the envelope below to tell a friend about this blog!

Subscribe to my free Lotto-Tips newsletter